|Loop Recorder System Requirements
||Saturday, June 3, 2023
Loop Recorder 2.10 (info)
Download your free trial version now!
- Click the link Loop Recorder 2.10.
- Choose Run this program from its current location or Open and click Ok.
- Follow the instructions of the setup program.
Windows 10, 8 or 7 and 2016 to 2008 Server and a standard sound card.
Compatible MP3 Encoders
Although we suggest to use the Windows Media format, Loop Recorder is shipped with a basic MP3 encoder. To save MP3s with higher bitrates you need:
- Fraunhofer's Professional Codec is included in Windows Media Player 10 (for Windows XP or better): Setup-Tutorial. Alternatively it can be purchased from Opticom.
The Opticom product code is PRP-2A. Please contact Opticom, and make sure to mention "ACM Encoder" in the subject of your mail.
This codec is recommended for professional usage.
- Lame_Enc.dll or BladeEnc.dll compatible encoders (freeware).
MP2: The commercial MP2-Codec
QDesign MPEG ACM is recommended for professional usage in broadcasting companies, where the MPEG-Layer-2 format is common.
© 1999 – 2023 Thomas Riechmann, Gerald Riechmann, all rights reserved.
Keywords for this page:
Sound Recording Software, Sound Recorder, MP3 Recorder, WMA Recorder
Windows 9x, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
Win9x, Win98, WinME, WinNT, Win2000, Win2k, WinXP, WinVista, Win7, Win10
Windows Media (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV