|Tutorials: Setting the Properties of a Scheduled Recording (WinXP/2000)
||Wednesday, October 4, 2023
You should see the properties dialog of the new scheduled task.
C) Specify the options for the recording
- Click the Run: input field.
- Type one space, then add the following text (command line flags):
- To record 2½h, and then see the recording in the editor:
- -i -e:2:30:00
- To record 1h, and then save the recording:
- -i -c:60:00 -f:"c:\my music\Rec%N.asf"
- Click Ok.
D) Test your scheduled recording
- Right-click the new task in the scheduled tasks list.
- Select Run or Start.
© 1999 – 2023 Thomas Riechmann, Gerald Riechmann, all rights reserved.