|Tutorials: Schedule a Recording
||Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Double-click the scheduled tasks icon in the system tray.
A) Open the Task Scheduler
- Windows Me/9x: Double click the scheduled tasks icon in the system tray
- Windows XP/2000:
Click Start, click All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Scheduled Tasks. (See HOW TO: Schedule Tasks in Windows XP.)
- Alternative: The scheduled tasks are mostly under c:\windows\tasks
B) Add a Loop Recorder task
- Double-click Add Scheduled Task to start the Scheduled Task Wizard, and then click Next in the first dialog box.
- The next dialog box displays a list of programs that are installed on your computer, select Loop Recorder, click Next.
- Type a name for the task, and then choose one of the scheduler options.
- Click Next, specify the information about the day and the start time to run the recording task, and then click Next.
- Windows XP/2000: Enter your user account information and password, and then click Next.
- Click Open in the advanced properties for the task, and then click Finish. After you click Finish, the Properties dialog box opens for the task.
C) To continue the tutorial, please specify your operating system:
© 2019 Thomas Riechmann, Gerald Riechmann, all rights reserved.