|Tutorials: Setting the Properties of a Scheduled Recording (WinMe/9x)
||Friday, October 23, 2020
You should see the properties dialog of the new scheduled task.
C) Specify the options for the recording
- Click Settings, so the Loop Recorder job settings dialog opens.
- Click Start Minimized
- Click Auto-Inc Filename, so old files will not be overwritten.
- Optionally change the file that you wish to save to.
- Change the Recording Time to the desired duration.
- Select Quick Save or Edit:
- Quick Save: The recording will be saved to the specified file.
- Edit: The recording will be opened in the editor, so you can cut it later.
- Click Ok, and again Ok.
D) Test your scheduled recording
- Right-click the new task in the scheduled tasks list.
- Select Run or Start.
© 2020 Thomas Riechmann, Gerald Riechmann, all rights reserved.