|Tutorials: Scheduling an internet radio recording
||Thursday, May 26, 2016
Scheduling an internet radio recording
To schedule a recording from a certain internet radio station, please repeat the steps and add a second task.
The steps are almost the same as scheduling a Loop Recorder task, but:
- As the program, select the Windows Media Player or Real Player.
- Enter the same starting time settings as in the Loop Recorder task.
- To the Run: field add one space and type the address (URL) of the internet radio station.
- RealPlay.exe http://www.radioeins.de/live.smil
- WmPlayer.exe mms://188.8.131.52/rtl1046$rtllive.wma
© 2016 Thomas Riechmann, Gerald Riechmann, all rights reserved.