|Tutorials: Using the Editor to save recorded songs
||Saturday, February 23, 2019
Before you start: Mute your original source!
- If you are recording from an internet radio: Stop the internet radio player!
- If you are recording from your stereo system: Mute the Line-in source!
Save recorded songs
- Record some music, then click Edit and Save.
- Click thestart position button.
- Click the beginning of the song in the wave display.
- Click theend position button.
- Click the end of the song in the wave display.
- Click Save.
Save the song to your hard disk. If you want to save a second song, please repeat the steps 2-6.
© 2019 Thomas Riechmann, Gerald Riechmann, all rights reserved.