|Loop Recorder System Requirements
||Thursday, December 13, 2018
Loop Recorder 2.10 (info)
Download your free trial version now!
- Click the link Loop Recorder 2.10.
- Choose Run this program from its current location or Open and click Ok.
- Follow the instructions of the setup program.
Windows 10, 8 or 7 and 2016 to 2008 Server and a standard sound card.
Compatible MP3 Encoders
Although we suggest to use the Windows Media format, Loop Recorder is shipped with a basic MP3 encoder. To save MP3s with higher bitrates you need:
- Fraunhofer's Professional Codec is included in Windows Media Player 10 (for Windows XP or better): Setup-Tutorial. Alternatively it can be purchased from Opticom.
The Opticom product code is PRP-2A. Please contact Opticom, and make sure to mention "ACM Encoder" in the subject of your mail.
This codec is recommended for professional usage.
- Lame_Enc.dll or BladeEnc.dll compatible encoders (freeware).
MP2: The commercial MP2-Codec
QDesign MPEG ACM is recommended for professional usage in broadcasting companies, where the MPEG-Layer-2 format is common.
© 2018 Thomas Riechmann, Gerald Riechmann, all rights reserved.