|Loop Recorder System Requirements
||Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Loop Recorder 2.08 (info)
Download your free trial version now!
- Click the link Loop Recorder 2.08.
- Choose Run this program from its current location or Open and click Ok.
- Follow the instructions of the setup program.
Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE and a standard sound card. A full duplex sound card is suggested.
Windows NT 4 users need to install the
Service Pack 6a (or better) and the
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 (or better) plus the
Microsoft HTML Help Update to use the help system.
Windows 95/98 users:
The Windows Media runtimes require at least Windows 98SE, so you will not be able to save in the Windows Media format (WMA).
Compatible MP3 Encoders
Although we suggest to use the Windows Media format, Loop Recorder is shipped with a basic MP3 encoder. To save MP3s with higher bitrates you need:
- Fraunhofer's Professional Codec is included in Windows Media Player 10 (for Windows XP or better): Setup-Tutorial. Alternatively it can be purchased from Opticom.
The Opticom product code is PRP-2A. Please contact Opticom, and make sure to mention "ACM Encoder" in the subject of your mail.
This codec is recommended for professional usage.
- Lame_Enc.dll or BladeEnc.dll compatible encoders (freeware).
MP2: The commercial MP2-Codec
QDesign MPEG ACM is recommended for professional usage in broadcasting companies, where the MPEG-Layer-2 format is common.
© 2017 Thomas Riechmann, Gerald Riechmann, all rights reserved.